Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Ipod Shuffle

My wife bought me an Ipod shuffle recently after I learned my lesson the hard way. I bought a no-name mp3 player/telephone book/voice recorder/FM Receiver which was a complete pile of shit. It would restart itself if it didn't like a song, which would in turn make every song after it unplayable. So I begged and pleaded and whined and cried for a Shuffle.


This this is sweet. I am in the pool business and I to use the shuffle while I'm servicing my accounts. Some of my friends were telling me to ask for a Nano instead, which I had considered, but ultimately I chose the Shuffle because of the simple design I could control without really looking at. I don't need to look for artists or songs, I just keep it on shuffle and listen to the same 232 songs (which takes about a week or two to repeat).



Manufacturer

Apple

Memory

1 Gig

Cost

I don't know, it was a gift ;) (probably around $80)

Kicks Ass?

Indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment